- Year: 1999
- Length: 42'
- Engine/Fuel Type: Single / diesel
- Located In: Annapolis, MD
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- YW#: 1925-3017094
Current Price: US$ 149,900
It’s not often that we brokers come across as impeccably a maintained yacht as this 1999 Catalina 42 Mk II, DAYDREAMER. She truly looks and feels like she is half her age. She has been exquisitely maintained inside and out and has had an extensive amount of updates including electric winches, updated canvas, new sails in 2014, new running rigging in 2011, brand new B&G electronics, new pillow mattress toppers in 2014, marine air conditioning and much more.
Catalina first began building yachts in 1969 and immediately made their mark on the cruising word with the innovations of designer Frank Butler. Over the following five decades, Catalina has produced a number of outstanding yachts, winning accolades and industry awards thanks to their quality and continued innovation. This Catalina MK II 42 debuted in 1995 as the updated an enhanced version of their already popular Mk I which they had built since 1989.
The Catalina 42 Mk II offers a large Pullman owner’s cabin with a private forward head as well as a very spacious main salon, galley, second head, and aft guest cabin. The beam is carried aft which allows for a large cockpit that can comfortably seat 9 people!
- 2 cabin/2 head layout with Pullman owner’s cabin forward with private head
- Gourmet galley with fantastic storage
- Beamy cockpit comfortably seats 9
- New sails in 2014, including new stack pack system
- New B&G electronics in 2016
- Reverse-cycle marine air conditioning
- LED interior lighting
- Updated exterior canvas
- Kato davits and West Marine Avon dinghy and 5hp Mercury outboard