Scroll down to check out video!
Boat Name: Orion
Model: Sea Ray Sundancer 280
LOA: 28 ft 8 in
Beam: 8 ft 10 in
Minimum Draft: 2 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 5 in
Deadrise: 19 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 8210 lbs
Engine Brand: Mercruiser
Year Built: 2010
Engine Model: 350 MAG MPI Bravo III
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine(s) Total Power: 350 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (28 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (84 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (28 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
WHY FOR SALE?
These seasoned boaters are ready to downsize to a day boat. This comfortable cruiser needs a new home!
WHY SEA RAY?
Here are just a few details that make Sea Ray the performace cruiser of choice:
- Yacht builders since 1959, one of the first boat builders to use fiberglass and other high-tech composite materials in the construction of pleasure boats
- Largest producer of pleasure boats, producing 30 different models ranging between 18 and 61 ft.
INTERIOR VESSEL TOUR:
Step down through the port-side cabin door and in front of the port galley. The galley features a molded fiberglass countertop, sink and pull-out faucet, stainless steel microwave, 12V/120V refrigerator and butane stove with one burner. The galley also features cabinet storage above the stove and open storage above the cabinetry as well as an opening side port for ventilation while cooking. Beyond the galley is the v-berth which serves as both a dining area and a convertable double berth with the use of two filler cushions. There is storage along both the port and starboard sides of the v-berth and ample natural light is provided from above through a large sunlight with a retractable curtain. Aft of the v-berth to the starboard side lies the head. Aft of the head and entryway is the mid-stateroom with a double berth that stretches across the beam and features built-in storage and a sliding window that opens to the cockpit.
- Molded fiberglass countertop
- Molded fiberglass sink with extendable faucet
- Butane stove with single burner
- Stainless-steel microwave
- Above-counter storage
- Refrigerator, 12V and 120V
- Upper and lower storage
- Metal handrail
- Wrap around seating/dinette (tan cushions)
- Solid wood table that lowers to create double berth with filler cushions
- Gunwale storage shelving
- Skylight and forward opening hatch
- Mirror with (2) lights
- Tan carpet
- Stainless steel handrail
- VacuFlush head
- Stainless steel sink and pull-out faucet
- Opening port for ventilation
- Below-sink dry-storage
- Shower curtain
- Double berth
- Opening port
- Built-in cabinetry
EXTERIOR VESSEL TOUR & FEATURES:
Every year, Sea Ray adds a few more thoughtful features to their yachts, creating a pleasurable boating experience. Everywhere you look, there's a useful feature, storage space, or easy access port for maintenance.
- Integral swim platform w/ concealed stainless steel four-step swim platform
- Transom stainless steel handrail
- Transom hot/cold shower system
- Low, flush-mount, stainless steel ski tow eye
- Center windshield walk-up to foredeck
- Concealed anchor davit & anchor locker
- Electric windlass w/?' chain and anchor
- Stainless Steal bow rail with welded steel stanchions
Step into the cockpit via the swim platform through the starboard walk-through. Along the stern is a fold down transom seat that converts into a sunpad. Forward of the transom lie a portside L-shaped lounger and to the starboard a wet bar with corian a corian countertop accent, stainless steel sink, storage, and beverage holders. Forward of the wet bar, the Sea Ray 280 features a double captain's helm seat with a rotating base and folding backrest for easy conversion during entertainment or while under way. There is a fiberglass step aft of the wet bar on the starboard side for easy boarding access from the side of boat.
- Transom door access as well as starboard step
- L-shaped sun lounge with aft transom fold-down back for convertible sun-pad
- Starboard side wet-bar with corian accent, S/S sink, cup holders and storage
- Two-person helm seat w/rotating base and folding backrest
- Sliding door to cabin, port
- Centerline steps to foredeck leading to walk-through at windshield
- Fiberglass arch with canvas bimini (royal blue, forward and aft)
- (6) stainless steel cup holders
- Carpet floor liner (tan)
- Glove box
- Below-seating storage & storage below wet bar
Efficient Mercruiser single engine moves this yacht up to 35 knots.
- 300hp Mercruiser Magnum MPI SeaCore Bravo III
- 12V Blower
- Automatic Bilge Pump
- Fire supression system - automatic w/ manual pull
- 12V lighting
- Garmin color chart plotter
- VDO engine instrument gauges
- CD stereo with disc changer
- 120V shore power system
- Air Conditioning
- Battery Charger
- !2V lighting throughout
Check out the YachtWorld listing here.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.